|Enemies||Cody Jones (in game)|
|Seen in games||1 time|
Agent Smith was an Agent of the Matrix and Neo's arch-nemesis. After being initially destroyed by Neo, he became an Exile program and manifested as a computer virus. As an enemy consistently able to genuinely challenge Neo, and then later the Machines and the Matrix itself, he is considered the primary antagonist of the series.
In the game
In Cody's game, he was seen in another world, where he then batteled with his enemy, but lost.
- In Cody's game, he is similar like in the movie, but here he had slight yellow face.
- At the beginning he said to Cody, that he was waiting for him.
- Cody used his two techiques: first the lean and then the kick.
- When Cody kicked at the agent he flew up to the wall, crashing in it and then he slowly slides down to the floor, where he then disappeared.
- Cody had to push the right code on the keyboard, so the iron doors would close up before the agents would come for him. For this he had only 15 seconds, as the right code was 2531. After that, a bag with million dollars showed up on the right side, where were boxes.
- There was also a large telephone near the trash can.