|Enemies||Cody and Lele (in game)|
|Seen in games||Twice|
Annabelle is a 2014 American supernatural horror film. It is both a prequel to and spin-off of The Conjuring and was inspired by a story of a doll named Annabelle told by Ed and Lorraine Warren.
In the game
In Cody's Halloween Rescue she is seen in a room, where she was sitting on a chair.
- The room she was in was pink, with a bed and a night table, a window, a painting and a metal base.
- Cody had to cover up the painting, because it had power over Annabelle.
- Annabelle is equeal as in the movie.
- Lele had to place a mechanical hand with lipstick and a baseball ball in the previous room, and some flowers where she and Billy appeared in orther to distract her
- Once she got distracted, Lele actionated the mechnical hand and she drew a lipstick ''kiss'' in Billy's cheek, and she told Anabelle that her boyfriend was cheating on her, thing so she kicks Billy in the face and Lele actionated the mehanical hand again in orther to leave Anabelle unconcious and get Daisy Fisher's teddy bear.