|Home||Understairs of the Pink Palace|
|Seen in games||1 time|
Miss Spink, or otherwise known as April Spink, is Coraline's neighbour and is described to be big and old. She is a retired actress, and shares a flat with Miss Forcible in the basement part of the Pink Palace Apartments.
She is quite round with pink hair and heavy blue eyeshadow. She wears a green/sea foam dress with ruffles at the ends of it and a white pearl necklace. She also walks around with a walker that is filled with knitting supplies in case she has to knit an angel sweater for her sick Scottie dogs.
In the game
In Coraline's adventure game, she was seen with Miss Forcible in their little room playing cards.
When she looked in the cup, from where Coraline drank, she said that there is danger uppon her.
- In Coraline's game, she was equal as in the movie.
- Coraline had to make the three Scottie dogs fall asleep, with sausages and some somneferus.
- April Spink had to had her fortune-teller hat, because she can't read without it.
- In the cup she saw a evil hand.
- She calls Coraline with an a (Caroline).
- Coraline brings back to them a Scottie dog with an uniform and puts it on a shelf.
- When Coraline told the two ladies about their parents being missing, they gave her a triangle stone.
- She was seen in the end of the game, with other characters, as she had an body-wheel infront of her, which helps her standing on her own.