Bartholomew JoJo "Bart" Simpson, also known as "El Barto," "The boy" (Homer Simpson), and "Bartman," is the tritagonist of The Simpsons. He is the mischievous, rebellious, misunderstood and "potentially dangerous" eldest child of Homer and Marge Simpson, and the older brother of Lisa and Maggie. He also has been nicknamed Cosmo, after discovering a comet in "Bart's Comet".
Bart has yellow/blond spiky hair, and sports a fat belly. He wears a red or blue short-sleeved shirt, blue shorts, white socks and blue-white shoes. He sometimes wears his "lucky" red baseball cap and carries around his Penny Board or a slingshot.
"Eat my shorts!"- One of his catchphares.
In the game
In Bart's Saw Game he was seen in his school, first writing on the school board, then heared some noise on the Tv and saw Pigsaw for the first time. He locked up the windows in order that Bart will play his games. The exact place was in Bart Saw Game 2, that was a mini game, but in the end he saw that it was only a dream.
In the Island Escape he wasn't kidnapped (or his family) from Pigsaw, but was anxious to try what the level in the baggage place does and flew down to an Island, he had to escape and find a way home.
In Pigsaw Final Game, he was seen in a picture with the other characters, playing cards around the table.
At Obama's game, he was seen in a video game with Spongebob, as he had to move some blocks with him.
- Bart Simpson Saw Game (debut and playable)
- Homer Simpson Saw (non-playable)
- Bart Simpson Island Escape (playable)
- Pigsaw Final Game (two photo cameos)
- Lisa Simpson Saw (non-playable)
- Bart simpson saw 2 (playable)
- Obama Crazy Escape (in a mini game with SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Marge Simpson Saw Game (non-playable)
- Maggie Saw Game (cameo)
- In all of his games, he was seen normal, without any differences.
- In some games, the last evil person was Sideshow Bob.
- Almost all of the Simpson characters hate Bart.
- He was seen 2 times in his bed at the end: in Island Escape and Bart Saw 2.
- His Saw Game is the only Saw game involving the Simpsons that requieres the main character to escape rather than to rescue his/her family,