|Enemies||Cody (in game)|
|Seen in games||1 time|
Bats are mammals of the order Chiroptera whose forelimbs form webbed wings, making them the only mammals naturally capable of true and sustained flight. By contrast, other mammals said to fly, such as flying squirrels, gliding possums, and colugos, can only glide for short distances. Bats do not flap their entire forelimbs, as birds do, but instead flap their spread-out digits, which are very long and covered with a thin membrane orpatagium. Bat species are divided into two suborders: the less specialized and largely fruit-eating megabats, or flying foxes, and the highly specialized and echolocating microbats. A few species, such as the fish-eating bat, feed from animals other than insects, with the vampire bats being hematophagous, or feeding on blood.
In the game
In Island Of Death, the bat was hanged on a tree branch upside-down and had it's eyes closed. After in a moment the bat was tied up by a rope with two metal balls around his feet and glued on the branch, so he didn't fell down on the bridge.
In Crazy Haunted House, the bat was flying from the witch's house to the screen of the player.
- In Island of Death, Cody threw the rope at the beggining of the bridge, while he use the glue close to the bat.
- The bat in the game had yellow eyes and had dark red head.
- In Crazy Haunted House, it was also seen in the trailer, where it was hanged up above the doors and flew away when Quico and Chilindrina were at the doors.
- In the game, there were two more bats, but they only flew to the edge of the roof.
- The bat, that was coming forward, was already near the player's screen and it is seen, that it went through the large knife that was attached above the doors.
- It was light brown, with red eyes and large fangs.