|Seen in games||1 time|
Charlie Jones is the father of Coraline and the husband of Mel Jones. Charlie is a lanky man with a long neck and face. In the film, he is depicted to look very tired and stressed under his glasses, and wears green long-sleeved shirt that says Michigan State and pants with a brown belt around his waist. Unlike his counterpart in the other world, he wears blue flip flops.
In the game
In Coraline's adventure game, he was seen in his computer room where he was working something on his computer.
In the second part, he was in the kitchen, sitting near the table.
At the second morning, he was seen coming to the kitchen, when he heared from his wife, that she wanted to go to the store.
Some moments later, he was seen trapped in the mirror with Mel and freezing.
Later on, when Coraline comes back to the real world again, we saw Mel and Charlie coming in the living room, where Coraline was and had a bit of snow on their heads.
After 2 hours they were seen in Coraline's room, talking about the yard party and later went outside the room.
- In Coraline's game, he was seen the same as in the movies.
- When Coraline was moving the doors side to side, making a bit of a noise, he gave her some instructions to paint some stuff that were wierd in the house in the notebook.
- Coraline could go out when she showed Charlie the paintings.
- He cooked the souper for his family, as we heared from his wife.
- In the next morning, when Coraline wanted to go outside, he only asked her, if her mother approved her to go outside.
- He and Mel were near his room, while they talked to Coraline and had souper.
- They did not know they had snow on their heads and also, the snow disappeared.
- He was seen in the end of the game, when all the characters were outside on the yard party.