|Relatives||Other elephants, other animals|
|Seen in games||2 times|
Elephants are large mammals of the family Elephantidae and the order Proboscidea. Male African elephants are the largest extantterrestrial animals and can reach a height of 4 m (13 ft) and weigh 7,000 kg (15,000 lb). All elephants have several distinctive features the most notable of which is a long trunk or proboscis, used for many purposes, particularly breathing, lifting water and grasping objects. Theirincisors grow into tusks, which can serve as weapons and as tools for moving objects and digging. Elephants' large ear flaps help to control their body temperature. Their pillar-like legs can carry their great weight.
In the game
In Bart's Island Escape, it was seen in an end of the island, where there was a big solid rock upahead. Bart shook a bit of the elephant's trunk, so that it wouldn't be sleeping, and showed a picture of Scratchy the mouse with a chainsaw (on a comic) and the elephant got scared, getting away from the frightening mouse, but not looking ahead as it bumbs into the solid rock and stars were showing around the elephant's head.
In Cody's game it was seen near the ants-dan, dehidrated. He was then seen near the skull lair, where he had his drink of water and helped Cody climb on the tree and later then on the skull's holed eye.
In Cody's Crazy Zoo it was seen in the Zoo. Cody had to give it under it's feet rollerblades, so that he could move it.
- In the end, Bart went on the stuned elephant, when he throwed the vine at a hard oak branch and to climb on it, so that he would put the made-up dragon on top of the rock and fly away.
- The elephant was not seen in Bart's home.
- In Cody's game the elephant had a purple tounge and big yellow eyes.
- The elephant had a smile in his eyes, and it would refeer, that it closed it's eyes.
- In the Crazy Zoo, when it was moved the elephant wasn't seen again.