Although clowns are originally comic performers and characterized to humor and entertain people, the image of the evil clown is a development in popular culture in which the playful trope of the clown is rendered as disturbing through the use of horror elements and dark humor.
In the game
In Cody's Halloween Rescue, he was seen in a room and when he wanted to scare Cody, Cody scared him.
In Crazy Haunted House, the clown was in the painting, as it was stopped with lots of glue.
- In Halloween Rescue, the room that he was in was pink, with colorfull simbols: green stars, blue triangles and white dots.
- He was seen as in the beginning of the House, on the wall.
- His clothes were: a brown suit, grey undershirt, a purple butterfly, green pants and dark grey shoes. And all of his cloths were ripped at their edges.
- When Cody scared him, he said that hegot a taste of his own medicine.
- His face resembled as Joker's face, except he had a black hat and less hair.
- In Crazy Haunted House, Chavo threw the bucket of glue onto the painting, where the clown was.
- When the glue went on the painting, a pair of hands were panting inside of it, wanting to get free.
- In the room, there was a dog under the painting.
- The clown had a dark and light grey hat, red hair on both of the sides, white face, brown-red eyes, a red nose, grey lips and had a smile, a green neck boque, a blue jumper as well as his pants and a yellow-grey belt. He also had white hands.