|Enemies|| His parents and other parents and children
Charlie (in game) Jason
|Seen in games||1 time|
Frederick Charles "Freddy" Krueger, known simply as Freddy Krueger, is a legendary serial killer and the main antagonist of the 1984 classic horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street and its many sequels. He was a sadistic child murderer in his life, and when vengeful parents found out, they burned him alive in his boiler room hideout. Unbeknownst to them, Freddy made a deal with three "Dream Demons" and was resurrected as a malevolent spirit, seeking revenge on the parents of Springwood, Ohio by killing their children in the one place where they could never protect them; in their dreams, usually with his signature clawed glove.
In Charlie's game, he was seen in a dream room where he was running towards Charlie, but was quickly wrapped with a lasso and brought to the real world, when he saw his worst enemy Jason and had a fight with him.
- Freddy is always seen in a dream, when someone sleeps.
- Freddy's face was a bit different from the movies. His shirt in the game is green with light blue and with blue pants, a brown hat with a small black ribbon and black-white shoes. As in the movies he has a red-black shirt, black pants, black hat and also black shoes.
- Freddy's dream world had many pictures on the wall (three skulls and a child picture), four chains a little tree with a handed doll, and some usefull objects.
- Charlie threw the lassoo at Freddy, when he imediately woke up, so that Freddy was in the real world.
- The pictures, that were near the bed where Charlie had to sleep on it, were the same pictures as in the room of Mike Myers.