|Seen in games||1 time|
A goblin is a monstrous creature from European folklore, first attested in stories from the Middle Ages. They are ascribed various and conflicting abilities, temperaments and appearances depending on the story and country of origin. They are almost always small and grotesque, mischievous or outright evil, and greedy, especially for gold and jewelry. They often have magical abilities similar to a fairy or demon. Similar creatures include brownies, dwarves, gnomes, imps, and kobolds.
In the game
In Crazy Tale, the goblin was sleeping on the tree's root, and when he notices Obama, he asked him a question of his name.
- In Crazy Tale, the goblin was more humanly looking (as like an elf), with green clothes and hat, as he had orange eyebrows and beard.
- He had his hands crossed when he was sleeping.
- When Obama came close to him, the goblin jumps infront and asks him what was his name. If he would answer correctly, he would move away.
- There were three names written in the white board: Rumpelstiltskin, Dobby, Shrek. But non of them were correct names. And Obama was turned into a pig.
- Only Sleeping Beauty could know his real name.
- When Obama knew his real name, the goblin disappeared. His real name was Juanito.
- Behind the tree, that the goblin was sleeping, was an orange cat.