The Grinch is the main protagonist from the book and television special, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!. He is the resident grouch of Whoville, living high above the Whos on Mount Crumpit with his dog Max—and usually watching them. The Grinch is a Who-hater (except for the ending of the special, where he changes character completely). He once hated Christmas and his heart used to be 2 sizes too small.
The Grinch has a large bulbous stomach, long fingers and feet, a pear-shaped body, yellow teeth and is covered in green hair. He has red pupils and yellow eyeballs. He stands 5' 9" to 6'6" to 7'. His fingers and feet look longer due to the long portions of hair coming off of them. He has large, sinister black eyebrows, and deep lines on his forehead. His mouth lines are subtle when he is in a neutral mood, yet very stretched when he is happy. He has a pair of brooding, deep-set, yellow ovoid eyes with red irises - although they are noted to become more round and white and feature blue irises after the Grinch's "conversion".
In all of his appearances (which are all to do with Christmas) he appears as a villain. He was seen three times and in the first game, he was a bit diffrenter, then in the other two games.
In the games
In Lady Gaga Saw Game, he was seen in a room, where it had a christmas tree and some other stuff. He was also different - skiny, his head was flat and he is very scared. When Gaga screamed behind his back he jumped out of the window.
In Pigsaw's Gift, he was seen sleeping on the floor (after when he was hit by a bowling ball), with Santa's present bag and with him he had a green guard cat. In this game, he was modelized as the cartoon Grinch.
In Santa Saw Game, he was seen next to a level - that he had for a trap for Santa, but then he was hit by Santa's rocket.
- Lady Gaga Saw Game (non-playable, cameo)
- Pigsaw's Gift (non-playable, cameo)
- The Grinch, in Lady Gaga Saw Game, does not look anything like the inspired character. However, he looks like the Grinch in Pigsaw's Gift and Santa Saw Game.
- In the trailer of his own game, we could see him sleeping in his comfortable chair, but wakes up quickly - jumping from his seat - when the TV came on. He asks the man in Santa clothes, why did he interupt his nap as the figure told him about himself and that Grinch almost stole Christmas last year. He didn't wanted to play any game, but when he sees Cindy tied up, he takes the chalange.
- He could also be playable in a short term, taking Max, going outside his cave, opening a lid of a tube and jumping in it.
- In the game, he found Santa Claus costume that he wore to convience the Post Manager to give him the key. He had a hat, a beard, jacket, gloves and pants. But his green face and feet were still seen.