Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, also known as Harley Quinn, first appeared in the Batman: The Animated Series episode "Joker's Favor" where she served as a humorous female sidekick to the Joker. In her first appearances she was depicted as a character completely devoted to the Joker, totally oblivious to his psychotic nature and his obvious lack of affection for her a characterization that has remained more or less consistent throughout her subsequent appearances. Her name is a play on the word 'harlequin'.
In the game
In Batman's game, she was first seen in her room with her face to the front wall, next to the keyboard. After she wanted to punch Batman with her hammer, she didn't saw that it was a spring and the hammer launch back at her face and she fell on the ground.
- Harley was seen taller as Batman and the other villains, except that maybe she is a equal high like Ivy.
- Her room was equal match of her clothes.
- She had the same outfit as in Batman's animated series.
- After she fell down, by the thrust of her hammer, her weapon disappeared.
- Her room was also next to Ivy, as they are best friends.