|Relatives||Mario and friends|
|Seen in games||1 time|
A Koopa Troopa is a recurring enemy in the Mario series. They are turtle-like creatures who hide in their shells when someone stomps on their heads. The Koopa Troopa is the most common classification of Koopa. Koopa Troopas are often troopers in the Koopa Troop. Koopa Troopas come in four colors: Green, Red, Blue, and Yellow. If an enemy is referred to as just "Koopa," this usually means Koopa Troopa. The green Koopa Troopas are known to walk off cliffs and can't jump.
In the game
In Flash's escape, he was seen as stone 3 times. They all were standing on their own columns.
- In Flash's escape, they were in a walking position and were seen as Koopa's.
- One of them (the last one) had a long crack on it's neck and Flash could use the handsaw to saw it's head from the body. Flash used it as a weight holder, when he tied it up on a rope and put it on a level to hold.
- They were standing on white columns.
- The room was full of grown colorful flowers in a large wall-like pots. The walls in the room were grown with slimy green wrappers.
- Flash found a red diamons and a screwdriver in the flowers.