|Seen in games||1 time|
Kratos is the main protagonist and hero of the God of War series. Born a Spartan, Kratos held the military rank of General, before exacting his revenge on the Olympians who betrayed him. He has chains of the Blades of Exile attached on his forearms.
He is exceptionally tall, standing at a height between 6 to 7 feet, in which, due to his status a warrior, he is at his peak physical condition. Based on his facial features and voice patterns, one can assume Kratos' age is ranging from late 30s to early 40s. Prior to the series' actual time of taking place he had tanned skin and a red tattoo going down the majority of his upper body and up to his face. On his face, besides the aforementioned tattoo, he has a scar on his right eye and a black goatee. After killing his beloved wife and child, two of the few people he truly cared for, the village oracle bound their ashes to his skin to be forever a reminder of the horrible deed he committed on that day.
In the game
In Fernanfloo's game, he was waiting for Fernan in a room, where he would slaughter him with his swords, but ends up on the Moon.
- In Fernanfloo's game he was the same as in the video games.
- He had his face upon the wall, but when Fernan came, he first turn his head and later his whole body, ready to face him.
- Fernan put, in the corner of a wall, a rocket that had a magnet in, and when Kratos swings his swords at Fernan, they were attached to the rocket. Then Fernan only had to push a button on the remote and the rocket would fly away with Kratos.
- When The rocket starts to engage, Kratos look at the player with a strange face and was then pulled up by the rocket.
- He landed on the Moon, where he was sitting on a moon rock and doing nothing, the rocket broke down, and had a view of the Earth and the galaxy with hundrets of stars.
- The room was covered with some egiptian or greek symbols. As well the doors were in a different shape.
- In the room, there was a drone with a remote control and Ironman Hulkbuster spare arm.