|Seen in games||1 time|
Obsessed from a young age with Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Jervis Tetch, a skilled research scientist, embraced a delusion that he was the incarnation of a character in the story, the Mad Hatter. Using his hypnotic skills for mesmerism, Tetch as the Mad Hatter has ommitted many crimes, often themed around the book that inspired him and his love of hats and headgear, going so far as to plant his hats, ranging from pith helmets to bowlers, with mind control chips to amplify his hypnosis skills. Above all other headwear, he covets Batman's distinctive cowl and will stop at nothing to acquire it.
In the game
In Batman's game, we saw him in a room that has portrations of hats. When he was coming down with a baloon, he first welcomed Batman and said he was waiting for him, until he recognized that he was glued with his feet on the ground. After Batman came to the keyboard, Hatter said, he had a suprise for him, but was deffeated by one of Batman's gadgets and had become his own medicine.
- Hatter was seen as a small figure.
- His hat was the first thing that came down at Batman, but was stopped by a large metal rod.
- He was first pretending to be sad, because he was glued, but then he made a smile when he had a second plan.
- He had a spray under his hat, that could paralize a person in a second.
- Batman used halogen glasses to see the numbers on the hats, so that he would write the right numbers on the keyboard.