|Enemies|| His family
Bart, Charlie, Cody (in game)
|Seen in games||3 times|
Michael Audrey Myers is the central character and the main antagonist of the Halloween franchise. As a six-year-old child, Michael was admitted into a psychiatric hospital for the murder of his older sister, Judith Myers. After nearly 15 years of captivity, Myers broke out of the asylum and, for 23 years, hunts down the rest of his family to kill them.
In the game
In Bart's second game he was seen in a room, and there were three Mike's in that single room. Bart had to get pass all three of them and pull a level that opened a door to his freedom.
In Charlie's game he was seen in a room where he was making turns in every minute.
In Cody's Crazy Halloween, he was seen in a picture square. After Cody grabs the ball, Mike jumps out from his frame picture, but slipped on some marbles.
- Mike was equal as in the movies.
- When Bart walked over the red line, one Mike was working in time, when two Mike's were sleeping.
- When Charlie came in the room, we could see that Mike had two fotographs: Dark Vader and a octopus that had a sign: Paul. He also had a ticking clock bettween the two pictures.
- In Cody's game he had the kids ball next to his frame picture.
- It was seen that there was only a picture of Mike, but then it was seen that he was the real one.