Monkeys are haplorhine ("dry-nosed") primates, a group generally possessing tails and consisting of approximately 260 known livingspecies. Many monkey species are tree-dwelling, although there are species that live primarily on the ground, such as baboons. Most species are also active during the day. Monkeys are generally considered to be intelligent.
In the game
In Bart's Island Escape, he threw a banana with his slingshot at the monkey, that was on a coconut tree. After it's been feed, he came down and was taken by Bart as a helper. He helped Bart with getting a coconut and later then the parachute. The monkey was with him till the very ending, as well he was been seen in Bart's home, where he was on top of the crocodile.
In Bart's second game, the monkey was seen on a closet after Bart put a banana on the floor and it went down to it and ate it, leaving the banana peel. He then used the monkey, that stood on the opened window, where in the other side was Sideshow Bob looking at it.
In Homer's game, it was seen in the church, on the lights and had a flask in his hands. As Homer climbs up on a rope, he said, that it is time to teach that monkey a lesson and grabs it by his throath.
- The monkey was mostly helpful with Bart then all the other animals.
- In Bart's home, he was seen the only one who hadn't had the beer cann in his hands.
- In Bart saw 2, the monkey was seen the same as in the Island Escape.
- In the Zoo they were in the shell only on one side, so that their faces could be seen.
- In Homer's game, it was no ordinary monkey, but Mr. Teeny. It was the same as in the series.
- As Homer gave him to the guard, Teeny looked shocked.