Obama has to save the Scooby- Doo gang from the haunted house.
Victims: Scooby- Doo gang
Villains: A red ghost, a evil wizard, an evil man in the coffin, an living ghost cowboy
- The game is a continue of the first game Obama in the Dark.
- The game begins the way, that Obama is locked outside the gates.
- The game has every same detail as from the first game, but it has some new things:
- The gates were locked with an evil key lock;
- There was a ghost on the bed, covering a key;
- The wall, that has the skull and the big hand, has two hand prints;
- There was a architecture of death that had 4 cards in it's mouth;
- Under the ground, there was a steel door;
- In the house was a statue of a man with a staff;
- There was a picture of a smiling clown in the dance room;
- In the garden, there was a different kind of a statue - a woman siting on the half moon;
- In the room, where was the clown, were 3 big cylinders;
- There were squares with pictures of kings and queens, next to it was a big head of a red skinned dragon. In the next room there was a star in a cyrcle on the ground with two knights;
- There was a room where was a throne for the evil wizard;
- Two of the rooms were closed with red boards;
- There was a room with a mechanisem when in the next room was a knight with fire;
- In the Queens room, there was a secret entrance in the ground;
- The front doors had two eyes;
- Outside, where was a statue of death with it's sycle, was a secret entrance of a nother room down bellow;
- There was a big statue that had faces of the Scooby- Doo gang.
- Obama thinks it's going to be a third game of him in the Dark.
|SpongeBob Ship Escape|