|Seen in games||1 time|
The raccoon is a medium-sizedmammal native to North America. Its grayish coat mostly consists of denseunderfur which insulates it against cold weather. Raccoons have a bushy tail and short legs. The most characteristic physical feature of the raccoon is the area of black fur around the eyes, which contrasts sharply with the surrounding white face coloring. This is reminiscent of a "bandit's mask" and has thus enhanced the animal's reputation for mischief. The slightly rounded ears are also bordered by white fur. Raccoons are assumed to recognize the facial expression and posture of other members of their species more quickly because of the conspicuous facial coloration and the alternating light and dark rings on the tail.
In the game
In Crazy Zoo, the raccoon was seen up on the tree branch, with an apache hat. He released the hat in order to jump at the flying kite and grab the chocolate.
In the second part, he was then seen by the giraffe and was put on it's head when he grabbed the key.
In the third part, he was seen by a stoned lair, where he get on the giraffe's head and into a hole, that was carved in the stone. He then plugged out a cable from a machine.
- In Crazy Zoo the raccoon had yellow eyes.
- Cody was flying the kite that had chocolate on, to the raccoon.
- When he jumped on the kite to get the chocolate, the string went off and he fell in the bush, but he came from it and ate the chocolate.
- The kite then disappeared when the string left losse.
- The raccoon helped get Cody the key from the tall tree and to deactivate the machine.