Obama has to catch RaFace that ecaped from prison.
Other: Ronald, Chavo, Kiko, guard, Tom Cruize, man-rat, cop
- This game has the exact place as in the game: Operation Petrogate and has several differences:
- On the wooden desk - in this game - has written: FBI, while on the other game is: PCM;
- There was a flush-cat toy on the Petrogate, while in RatFace, there isn't;
- In both of the games, the main characters were trapped in a room and had to escape the room, with a rocket;
- This game had Ronald, while Petrogate game didn't had him;
- In Obama's game, there were a lot of other characters, while on the Petrogate game, the characters were low;
- The both games had the same suplies in the shop and the same guard;
- In the game Petrogate, there was written in words WC, while in Obama's game, there was a sign: woman/men/alien as for the toilet;
- They both games made the guard sick and made the man-rat drunk;
- In both games, there was a cop, but in this game the cop was in blue color, while in the Petrogate game the cop was in green;
- In both games, they made RatFace come out with his special food: cheese, ham, pineapple;
- Ratface was in the both games, the same character.
- There were a lot of characters - known - that were seen the first time in this game, they are: Chavo, Roland and Tom Criuze.
|Redhead Prison Escape|