|Seen in games||1 time|
Beelzebot, commonly referred to as the Robot Devil, is one of the recurring antagonists in Futurama. He is talented at playing the fiddle, therefore, he owns a golden one.
He has golden horns, and is all in red.
In the game
In Fry's game, he was standing on a platform. He was then defeated and pushed into the melting lava.
- In Fry's game, he was seen the same as in the series.
- He greet Fry and asked him, what can he do for him, before he takes his soul. Fry then said, that everyone is brave enough to talk in distance, as the devil transported himself and came closer to him.
- Hermes came down the slide, when Fry said a sign in the walkie talkie, and he bumps him into the melting lava. As the devil was drowning, he could only raise his hand out for a second before it wasn't seen again.
- The devil had a pitchfork in his left hand, and was then dropped on the floor, when the devil was bumped.
- He was standing on a purple platform.
- His hideout was The Inferno, and was seen as a club. Inside it, he had: an orange slide, a circle on the ground that had melting lava, some machines. The color of the lair was brown-red.
- The devil had Bender as his victim.