|Robot Santa Claus|
|Seen in games||2 time|
The Robot Santa Claus is one of the main antagonists in Futurama. He is a four-ton robot designed by The Friendly Robot Company, possibly a precursor to Mom's Friendly Robot Company, in 2801 to judge whether people were naughty or nicе and sort out presents accordingly. Due to a programming error, his standards were set way too high and Santa Bot invariably judges everyone naughty. He has the traditional Santa Claus outfit with a bit more robotic metal and bit sharp objects, also he has red eyes.
In the game
In Fry's game, he was seen in his quarters.
As one of the elfs came inside the quarters, a red light beeped above the doors. Santa turns his head around and jumps out from his seat looking straight at the elf, while his hands were on his hips. He started to ask the elf, what he is doing here, as the elf said, that he brought the weekly offerings, and Santa remembered, saying, that in return he offers them protection, love and affection. He also said that he can leave the troley here. Santa then sit on his chair, and locked the door for safety. He did not know that in the bag was Fry. Fry swapped the egg with a watermelon. As Fry went safetly out the room, Santa turns to the egg, and saw that it was stolen. Then on his monitor, he saw who the thief was. And after he discovered that the cannon doesn't work, he had to do it personally. When he came out and saw that his sled was destroyed, and that he can not chase anyone without it he went back inside as the doors behind him close.
- In Fry's game, he was seen the same as in the series.
- On his monitor, at the beginning, he was looking at the list of bad persons, and under it, there were X's to the fifth number.
- His quarters were made by ice, while he had: a metal door with an alarm light, a keyboard on the wall next to the doors, a large monitor, a desk with keyboards, a tall lamp, a green arm chair, a carpet under it, a collumn that held the egg, and a red line on the floor near Santa.
- The collumn with the egg was easy to grab, because it wasn't on the other side of the red line.
- Outside his headquarters, he had a replica of him standing with a saw, as his left hand, that was working, a pink-white mini board near his stumock, a cannon, his haund and robot reindeers.