|Enemies||Chavo (in game)|
|Seen in games||1 time|
The skeleton is the body part that forms the supporting structure of an organism.
In Crazy Haunted House, there were two skeletons:
Skeleton in the coffin
The skeleton was resting in a locked coffin, when Chavo poured a powerful somniferous in his mouth, that made him asleep.
Skeleton in the house
It was in a room, and was faced to the corner of the wall, when it was attacked by a dog mask.
- In Crazy Haunted House, the skeleton in coffin had a hole in the top of the coffin. So when Chavo poured the somniferous, it went directly in it's mouth.
- The coffin had a golden lock.
- Chavo had to break the lock with a shovel.
- When Chavo opened the coffin, he could saw a sleeping skeleton that had wripped clothes on it.
- As the player clicked on the skeleton, it was seen that it's mouth was moving, because it was snoring.
- In it's left pocket, there was a little termite.
- The skeleton in the house, had it's back sleekled, when it was facing the wall.
- When it turned around, it's hands were raised and opened it's mouth. But when it saw the dog mask, his expession as body language were feeling scared; his right hand was still above his head as his left was near it's ribs, the right foot was raised and moves near to it's left foot.
- In the fight between the skeleton and dog mask, there was only seen it's head, one hand and one foot.
- In the room, the skeleton had a large grey bomb.