|Relatives||Creepy pasta members|
|Enemies|| Pigsaw (in game)
Jeff the Killer
|Seen in games||2 times|
The Slender Man (also known as Slenderman) is a supernatural creature with nebulously defined characteristics and abilities. Slenderman was first mentioned in Something Awful Forum's "Create Paranormal Images". Slender Man generally appears (in modern times) as a tall man in a black or grey suit, red or black tie, and white shirt, with no eyes, mouth, or clearly defined facial features. It has no hair, and generally has normal-looking bare hands, albeit with fingers longer and bonier than a typical human. Slenderman is typically depicted in imagery and literature as between 6 and 15 feet tall, depending on the situation, and in video as around 6-7 feet tall. Because of its inexact nature, and differences between series, no one has yet determined what it is.
As you all know he is the leader of all Creepy pasta people. He possesses the powers of transportation (transport) as well he has his 8 well known pages - papers. His biggest enemy in the Pasta is Jeff the Killer, while in the game is Pigsaw. Slenderman is known for his scaring act of children and adoults, kidnapping them and killing them. He also has 4 or more tentacles on his back.
In the game
In his Saw Game, he had to get out from the place while his so-called 'friends' of the Creepy Pasta must destroy him. In the game he is seen as a hero, but is still a villain.
In Cody's Hallowen Rescue he was near the tied up boy and was talking to him. When Cody fired his pages, Slendy's tentacles were moving here and there and then he disappeared.
- In Cody Halloween Rescue, we saw him in the end of the game, where he had a child as a hostage, while his pages were on top of the trees.
- In his own game, he had to deffeat all of his allies in Creepy pasta, which the boss in the end was his large nemessis Jeff the Killer, that had his telepathic powers.
- Slenderman was in Inkagames, because he is very known.
- Slenderman isn't real as some say, but he is a made up internet character, that just scares people.
- In the game Slenderman hasn't have a face (eyes, mouth, etc.), but in the video of the spanish version, the players could see his eyes and mouth.
- In Slenderman Saw Game Pigsaw wanted to know if Slenderman, without his powers, can be brave, scary and strong when he has to face the Creepy pasta villains. And to see if it is or if it's not just for his popularity and to be famous in the internet.