|The big bad wolf|
|Seen in games||1 time|
The Big Bad Wolf is a fictional wolf appearing in several cautionary tales that includes some of Aesop's Fables and Grimms' Fairy Tales. Versions of this character have appeared in numerous works, and has become a generic archetype of a menacing predatory antagonist, sometimes referred to as the Big Bad.
In the game
In Crazy Tale, the wolf was sleeping when he was smacked on his head by a turtle shell and was unconsious.
In the second part, the wolf appeared in the Three Little Pigs home, where he was tied.
- In Crazy Tale, the wolf had orange fur, black nose, two frackles on each side and light blue suspenders.
- He was leaning his back on a empty log, his head was low in a sleep and his hands crossed on his chest, while his left foot was bent, the other one was layed on the ground.
- Obama put the turtle shell into an opened large branch of the tree and it slide to the other side, that had a opened branch, as the shell fell down on the wolfs head, making him unconscious.
- As the shell wacked him, his eyes were opened and had a twirl in them. The shell landed near the wolf.
- Obama then tied up the wolf, with a rope that he tied Red Riding Hood in a bag. His eyes were then closed, his head leaned on the left side and his dark pink tounge was out.
- Obama put the unconscious wolf beside the three pigs.
- The part of the story was from the Fairy Tale, Little Red Riding Hood and Three Little Pigs.