The tiger is the largest cat species, reaching a total body length of up to 3.38 m (11.1 ft) over curves and exceptionally weighing up to 388.7 kg (857 lb) in the wild. Its most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. The species is classified in the genus Panthera with the lion, leopard, jaguar and snow leopard. Tigers are apex predators, primarily preying on ungulates such as deer and bovids. They are territorial and generally solitary but social animals, often requiring large contiguous areas of habitat that support their prey requirements. This, coupled with the fact that they are indigenous to some of the more densely populated places on Earth, has caused significant conflicts with humans.
In the game
In Charlie's game the tiger is seen in a small hallway, where he was sitting on a big circus plate. As Charlie lighted up the ring, the tiger hops threw it and stops on the button, that opened a door.
In Criss Angel game, it was seen in a room waiting, when an arrow hits him and he became sleepy until he started to sleep.
- In Charlie's game the tiger is more yellow then reddish-orange as in the real life.
- At first the tiger was seen sad. But when he saw the flamable ring, he got suprised and hops threw it, while he was happy.
- The ring was from the Mad Hatter's room, while the fuel came from the Nurses.
- Behind the circus plate, there was a clock.
- In Criss Angel game, had light orange fur, yellow eyes, light purple nose and big black eyebrows.
- When it was hit by the arrow, it shocks as it yawn, and seeing it's large yellow sharp teeth, and then snuggles on the floor to sleep.
- Criss fired the somniferous arrow in the tiger's bottom.
- In the tigers room, there was a blue rug, a dark blue knight wearing an ancient helmet on, a pump and a needle.