Anthony Edward Stark, called Tony by most, is a self-proclaimed eccentric genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist. He is also an armored superhero known as Iron Man. Fresh off from defeating enemies the world over, Stark reluctantly agreed to serve as a consultant to Nick Fury's peacekeeping intelligence agency S.H.I.E.L.D.
In the game
In Cody's game, he was seen in a room, where he had his machines, computers and his suit, but also he was thirsty. After Cody gave him a bevarage he asked him, if he can take his suit.
Cody also asks if he can regenerate a clone of a DNA sample.
When Cody said that the suit needed some more extra powers to defeat Ultron, Tony wanted first a Chicago Bulls cap before he gives him the missles.
- In Cody's game he was exact as in the movies.
- His face was covered by drops of sweat, his tounge out and his back lean forward. But when he drank the bevarage, his face was normal again as well as his back.
- He wanted one million dollars, if Cody wanted to have the suit.
- He then gave the suit to a Inkagames winner, but before that he had to get Tony to add some missles in the suit.
- Tony made a clone hamster of the DNA sample.
- When he gave the missles, Tony walked then out of the room and was never seen then.