Turtles are characterised by a special bony or cartilaginous shell developed from their ribs and acting as a shield. Turtles are ectotherms—their internal temperature varies according to the ambient environment, commonly called cold-blooded. However, because of their high metabolic rate, leatherback sea turtles have a body temperature that is noticeably higher than that of the surrounding water. Like other amniotes, turtles breathe air and do not lay eggs underwater, although many species live in or around water.
In the game
In Cody's Crazy Zoo it was seen near it's lair. He had to eat 3 leafs in order to put down it's shell and then went to the lair.
In Crazy Tale, the turtle was near the finish line, but was too tierd to make it trough. But then Obama moved the sign behind him, and the turtle was happy.
- In Crazy Zoo, Cody picked up the shell and used it to capture the monkeys.
- In Crazy Zoo, the turtle was seen walking on his back feet.
- The turtle was tired, and could be seen sweat on it's forehead and had it's tounge out.
- But when the finish line sign was moved behind him, the turtle looks at the sign and was happy because he made it through the finish line.
- When Obama asked him for the shell, the turtle gave him with gradetude, and was then seen only with his purple pants on and his head up.
- It was a part of the Fairy Tale from Tortoise and the Hare.