Ultron was an artificial intelligence peacekeeping programcreated by Tony Stark from the decrypted code derived from within Loki's Scepter, recreated by Tony Stark and Bruce Bannerwith the intent of protecting Earth from domestic and extraterrestrial threats. Possessing multiple host bodies and Stark's personality, he deemed humanity itself as the greatest threat to peace on Earth and attempted to create a technological singularity by committing genocide against them.
In the game
In Cody's game he was seen in a red-orange room, where he battled with Iron Man, until he fired his missles and reck up Ultron.
- In Cody's game, he was seen exact the same as in the movie.
- His laser color was white, while Iron Man's was yellow.
- When they both shot out their lasers, a blue edge color was making itself and was going towards Iron Man, until he uses his missles.
- Iron Man was beaten at first, because he didn't had the missles yet, but in the second time, he won.
- Ulton didn't saw that a boy (Inkagame winner) was behind the suit.
- In the end Ultron was beaten and then disappeared.