Messi or Christiano has to win the World Cup and bring it back to the senetors.
Hero: Leo / Christiano
Villains: Minotaur, meduza, the three headed dog, Hades, dragon, snake
Others: Zeus, Hermes, Goddess Sofia, Hephestus's son, Charon, horse (pegasus), Fausto
- This is the first game, that the player had to decide which character (footballer) he would decide to play with.
- The Greek God Zeus had the Cup, because he thought that the mortals call themself better (Messi or Ronaldo) and is willing to change his mind, if he (the hero) does a task.
- Hermes came down, told to Christiano and gave him a map and a piece of antient paper.
- He went to Goddess Sofia, to ask for help.
- In the game there were mostly all of the Greek Mythology's characters.
- Meduza turned to stone, when she looked at herself in the mirror and the other people, that have n+been turned to stone, were starting to be alive again.
- The dogs liked the song of the lire.
- When Christiano gaved the bone to Fausto (Sofia's dog), he magicaly had a necklace with a key on his neck.
- Christiano had to use the wooden horse to enter the castle - as in the movie Troya.
- Hades is seen very remarkable as the Hades in Disney Hercules.
- Hades had the trigon of Posidon.
- In the end Christiano went to Zeus and took the Cup back where it belongs.